Polyester Staple Fiber (PSF) / dacron is Polyester Fiber made directly from PTA and MEG or PET Chips or from Recycled PET Bottle Flakes. Manufacturer makes recycled polyester, which also known as rPET, by melting down existing plastic and re-spinning it into new polyester fiber. Manufacturer can make recycled polyester staple fiber (RPSF / RSF) from plastic bottles scraps.
Making process of recycled polyester staple (RPET) fiber :
- Plastic bottles are collected
- PET bottles scrap supplier makes the plastic bottles into bales / cube form
- Manufacturer / factory carefully sort the plastic bottles and ensure that the bottles do not contain any impurites such as caps or liquid.
- After that, manufacturer sort the plastic bottles based on its color
- Manufacturer crushed the plastic bottles into small flakes
- After that, manufacturer washed the PET bottle flakes
- Factory processed the PET flakes into the machine
- Manufacturer passed the raw material into a spinerette to heat and stretch the raw material into a recycled PET fiber
- Manufacturer smoothed, stretched out and placed the fiber on a large reel
- After that, manufacturer cut the fiber into desired length.
RPET fiber is a sustainable material
Recycled polyester fiber is more sustainable because it uses plastic bottles as its raw material. People considered spun yarn as a more sustainable products. It is because it keeps plastics from going to landfill and ocean. In addition, RPET fiber is just as good as virgin polyester fiber but it needs less resources to make recycled polyester staple fiber. Moreover, recycled polyester can contribute to reduce the extraction of crude oil and natural gas from the Earth to make more plastic.
Manufacturer / factory can make recycled polyester staple fiber into spun yarn. Manufacturer / factory can spin the RPET fiber into recycled polyester spun yarn. After that, manufacturer knitted or weaved recycled polyester spun yarn into fabrics.
# Hadtex factory / manufacturer &, supplier company of nonwoven ( non woven ) spunbond fabric (for goody bag, automotive, etc), recycled / regenerated polyester / PET fiber / fibre / dacron / RPET, PET flakes & recycled spun polyester yarn, sustainable textile . Bandung, Indonesia. Hadtex perusahaan , pabrik, distributor & supplier jual kain nonwoven ( non woven ) polyester spunbond untuk automotif, goody bag, APD (Alat Pelindung Diri). Pabrik fiber / dakron / dacron / kapas / serat daur ulang, PET flakes/ cacahan botol dan spun yarn / benang pintal / benang recycled spun murah Bandung , Indonesia. Pabrik perusahaan, distributor, supplier kain non woven spunbond / kain keras , benang spun (sewing thread), APD, cacahan botol murah.